Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL FELLOW LIBERTY LOVERS AND RON PAUL SUPPORTERS:

Starting now until the end of the current pay period on MFC (January 31, 2012), EVERY tip I receive with an attached 'TIP NOTE' that says: "Support Dr. Paul"; I will donate 50% of that tip to the Ron Paul Presidential campaign on the first of February.

THIS WILL ONLY BE DONE FOR TIPS THAT SPECIFICALLY HAVE A NOTE THAT SAYS "SUPPORT DR. PAUL".

RP supporter or not, this is still my job and I still have a family to feed! So all you anti-Ron Paul premiums (Nordling LOL :whistle: ), premiums who aren't "anti-Paul" but none the less have decided to vote for another candidate, or just those of you who could give a sh*t less about politics therefore would rather just see that the model keeps all of the tokens from your tip...

DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED FROM TIPPING ME!!!!!!!! LOL

If the thought of tipping me bothers you because of the possibility that in doing so, you might also be financially contributing to a cause that you don't agree with, WELL DON'T WORRY!
Not one penny of any money I receive from any of your tips will go towards that Campaign. And I'm a women of of my word.

No comments: