Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ladies that have Payoneer links on your Profile/Blogs

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, because I know a lot you do this...
But if you have a link to your Payoneer "Private Loading Service" page posted on your MFC Profile, personal web site, or any blogs that you may have, I strongly suggest that you remove them ASAP!

I found out last night that the "Private Loading Service" on my Payoneer account had been disabled when my Skype date informed me that Payoneer wouldn't allow him to load any money onto my card. 
So I immediately went looking into what was causing the problem and how to fix it... I eventually discovered an email from Payoneer support, that I had completely missed due to it getting lost amongst all of the junk mail I get bombarded with every day.

This is what the message said:

Our records show that you are promoting our Private Loading Service on your website/blog. Please note that Payoneer is not a payment processor, and we do not support promotion of our Private Loading Service as an official payment method for your online business. We ask that you kindly remove any links or promotion of the Private Loading Service from your website.

Please reply to this e-mail once you have made the requested changes, and we will re-enable the Private Loading Service for your account.


So anyways, I just thought I'd put the word out to give everyone a bit of a heads up about this.

Happy Camming...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol that is exactly why I use http://www.hidemyass.com/anonymous-referrer/
and
http://www.ninjarefer.com/
See, since you own thecamgirlreport.blog-spot.com and you want to link to load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx , whenever somebody clicks the Payoneer link on your site, the webmaster of Payoneer.com will know the visitor came from your site. Unless you start linking to Payoneer anonymously by using NinjaRefer or HideMyAss. :)

Poker Babe said...

Oh wow, that's some good info right there. Thank you anonymous poster.