Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Plan for setting a cam schedule & actually sticking to it.

Who says that ya have to wait until New Year's Day to start your resolution?!

As soon as I get my internet service back up and running, I'm gonna really put forth a better effort to stick to the camming schedule I'm setting for myself. I know that the biggest thing getting in my way has been my lack of effort to be consistent with my cam shows.

Well it's time to stop making excuses. It's time to stop feeling self conscience and quit my pity party. I have the ability to do it, so it's time to start really stepping it up.

I haven't set a specific time just yet. What I'm planning on doing is dedicating my weekday hours to camming on Streamate while the kids are in school, then camming for a few hours in the evening on MFC after I've tucked my daughter into bed. Everyday I leave the house at 7:00 am (PST) to drive the kids to school, then I leave to go pick them up at 2. My youngest daughter's bed time 8:30 pm, but lately she's been been wanting to go to bed anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half early every night. Sundays and Mondays, as well as the last day of each pay period (the 15th and last day of each month) are almost always dead for me whenever I log into MFC, but Saturday mornings and after noon time are almost always poppin'. And when it comes to Streamate, Saturdays always suck, but Sundays seem to always be waaaaaay better. Basically, that is the schedule that I'm gonna try to work my daily cam time into.

So look for me on Streamate Sunday - Friday during the day.
And look for me on MFC Tuesday - Friday in the evenings, and Saturday mornings and after noons.


Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait for tues-fri nights and Sat durning day

Poker Babe said...

Awe thanks.